Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign is financed by “Foreign Agents Representing the Interests of Foreign Powers” ..
Below are a couple of email exchanges that took place within the inner circle of her campaign where they discuss the following:
1) Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State readily took money from foreign agents representing foreign powers for her Clinton Foundation. (quid pro quo, pay to play, favors, etc.)
2) Barack Obama did NOT take foreign money and it made his interaction with foreign powers more difficult and resulted in “eye rolling” and “ill will”.
3) Both Hillary Clinton’s primary campaign and general election campaign are financed by foreign agents representing foreign powers.
4) The foreign powers financing Hillary Clinton’s campaign include Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Libya, UAE, among many many others. Partial list, including the name of the lobbyist and organization, is in the email.
5) Hillary Clinton is a brain dead puppet who is not involved in any day to day decision making. Her campaign makes all the decisions for her without consulting her. Hillary Clinton found out that her campaign was taking FARA money by reading it in the “paper”.
6) After finding out that her campaign was taking FARA money, according to Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton was OK with it and just wanted to weigh in.
Hillary Clinton only cares about one thing. Her bottom line. Enriching herself by using American power to do the bidding of foreign interests.
“We really need make a policy decision on this soon – whether we are allowing those lobbying on behalf of foreign governments to raise $ for the campaign. Or case by case.” – Dennis Cheng, National Finance Director of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I’d want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)” – Karuna Seshasai, Campaign Staff of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“The policy would be to not allow any currently registered foreign agents (those who register with FARA) to contribute or raise for the campaign. If someone terminates their registration, they would be allowed to contribute or raise for the campaign.” – Karuna Seshasai, Campaign Staff of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“I do want to push back a bit (it’s my job!): I feel like we are leaving a good amount of money on the table (both for primary and general, and then DNC and state parties)… and how do we explain to people that we’ll take money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $ from foreign govts but we now won’t.” – Dennis Cheng, National Finance Director of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“Responding to all on this. I was not on the call this morning, but I lean away from a bright line rule here. It seems odd to say that someone who represents Alberta, Canada can’t give, but a lobbyist for Phillip Morris can. Just as we vet lobbyists case by case, I would do the same with FARA. While this may lead to a large number of FARA registrants being denied, it would not be a flat our ban. A total ban feels arbitrary and will engender the same eye-rolling and ill will that it did for Obama.” – Marc Elias, General Counsel of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary’s time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation.” – Marc Elias, General Counsel of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“Hi all – we really need to make a final decision on this. We’re getting to the point of no return…” – Dennis Cheng, National Finance Director of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions don’t really get you anything…that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly as a result. He convinced me. So…in a complete U-turn, I’m ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?” – Robby Mook, Campaign Manager for the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“Take the money!!” – Jennifer Palmieri, Director of Communications of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“HRC read in paper that we are taking FARA money >> We are going to discuss today in Elias meeting >> talked to Elias >> Flagging for you” – Huma Abedin, Vice Chairwoman of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“She doesn’t want to?” – Robby Mook, Campaign Manager for the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton
“she just didnt know that we had decided to accept it wanted to know who the individuals are and wants to weigh in karuna sending list for meeting” – Huma Abedin, Vice Chairwoman of the Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton