Categories
via Facebook

Muahahaha [ evil laugh ], my IQ of 132…

Muahahaha [ evil laugh ], my IQ of 132...

Muahahaha [ evil laugh ], my IQ of 132 puts me in the top 2%. I’m statistically more intelligent than the remaining 98% of human dummies referring to themselves to as beings.

I realize the bottom 98% in this country are suffering from a lack of intelligence [ and certainly their life would be better off with a slightly higher amount of intelligence ], but please don’t redistribute my intelligence to them. I worked hard for my 2% [ and I don’t really enjoy lobotomies ].

[ it would have been higher but there were a couple basic ones i missed — i was impatient oh well ]

http://www.free-iqtest.net/score.asp

^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.